Dual IP switching on-the-fly

A client is asking for some software to automatically switch his IP address from local to his ISP when he dials in.  I never knew this to be a problem but he insists it is.  [Doesn't this automatically work on the fly already?  It does for me at home and at my old job.]  Anyway, does anybody know of a shareware package for this?

"Imagine if every Thursday your shoes exploded if you tied them the
usual way.  This happens to us all the time with computers, and nobody
thinks of complaining."
                -- Jeff Raskin, interviewed in Doctor Dobb's Journal