Re: Apache and Frontpage

On Tue, 28 Jul 1998, KoReE wrote:

> I'm wanting to put one of our virtual domains on our Linux web server.
> They require that we have frontpage extensions loaded.  I have a
> mod_frontpage.c from microsoft's site for apache, but I don't know exactly
> how to go about installing it.  Any ideas?

Go into the src directory of apache after you compile the module and edit
the Configuration file and go to the module section and define the module
with something like
Module mod_frontpage mod_frontpage.o

or something similar.

Then run the configuarion script and make. for any other info email me or
visit www.apache.org