Virtual Domains and Mail

Okay, I have a Linux machine running sendmail, and Apache v 1.3.  I have a
few virtual domains set up on the machine, and I want to be able to
provide mail from the machine for the domains as well.  The problem is,
I'd rather not, if possible, give a full user account to the mail users.
Also, I have two different domains on the system, that both want an email
address called "sales".  Our NT Imail mail server does this.  But, we're
not wanting to put any more domains on the NT server because of obvious
reasons.  And, to do this using sendmail (how I've seen so far) I have to
create an account called, for example, virtualone, and then alias
sales@virtualone.com to that account.  This, however, creates a confusion
between email address, and pop3 username for my customers.  How can I
achieve what I'm trying to do? I've looked into qmail, but it doesn't look
to be much more of a help.  Any ideas?

Koree