Re: CD rom writers

Ok, I'm back from the dead.  Read the CD-Rom Writer mini-faq and your
favorite LDP mirror (www.silug.org/LDP).  I have a Sony and I love it. but
your mileage may vary.

| Mark Bishop  (mark@bish.net)         |   Computer Engineering Senior |
| 618.536.6595                         |  Southern Illinois University |
| http://bish.net                      |           TCT Systems Manager |