Location: Our regular meeting place in Springfield
Date: THIS SATURDAY!

distros to be installed: RedHat (primary), Caldera, Slackware <if anyone
has this on CD, bring it please), Debian (whoever has this on CD bring it
please), SuSE, DosLinux, MkLinux, Linux-Alpha, Linux-Sparc, etc.

Who's visiting us? RedHat (including their head of tech support), SSC
(The Linux Journal), and InfoMagic.  Caldera may show too, still pending.

What free stuff we getting?  RedHat is sending CD's, a few box sets, some
t-shirts, etc.  Caldera is sending some CD's and stuff, InfoMagic is
bringing CD's, SSC sent some LJ's and archive CD's, O'Reilly is sending
some stuff.  We'll see on Saturday just what all we'll have ;)

What else will be going on?  Well, we'll have the return of Lucy, the
linux cluster which we'll not only do povray rendering later, but we'll
be installing off of!  (so bring your pentium linux boxes! PLEASE!)
We're going to try to get together a network quake game (we need your
machine!).  We'll have presentations from RedHat.. and an "Ask the Guru
session. Who knows what else we'll draw up before Saturday ;)
Oh, there will also be pizza, sandwhiches, and pop selling outside from
Little Italy's Pizza.

What do we need from you?

1. We need you to come!
2. We need you to bring your linux computer(s)!
3. We need you to tell your friends!
4. We need you to bring your friends!
5. We need you to help with the installs!

Get the idea? :)
See http://www.luci.org and follow the links for directions, and details.
See you Saturday,

Kara Pritchard