Re: SCSI Card...

KoReE said:
> I'm looking for a cheap, decent, SCSI card that will do SCSI-2.  Not
> necessarily Wide or Ultra, but that'd be neat, too.  I've heard ya guys
> talk about the NCR cards, and, the Diamond Fireport, but I can't seem to
> find those anywhere to buy.  Any idea where I can pick these items up at a
> good price?

Look on Price Watch - http://www.pricewatch.com/

Try this (really long) URL (might work best from the archive):
http://204.57.71.8/search/link.idq?l=2362&qc=@contents+Diamond+Multimedia+AND+@ctd+44&catd=44&cn=Controllers&cr=Diamond+Multimedia+Controllers&n=34&CiCodePage=Windows-1252

(217)698-1694             | Meetings the 4th Tuesday of every month