Linus, man o' the century (fwd)

This site is valid, you guys wanna help?

Kara

James Blackwell (mailto:james@merconline.com) wanted the following
plugged:

I'd like to mention that Dalnet #Linux is trying to start a movement to
get Linus Torvalds voted man of the century. The Concept is to have Time
see a massive grass roots movement, and give at least an honorable mention
to Linux. If we were able to get 1 million votes for Linus, it would
certainly get notice. That would be about 1 in 5 Linux users. The poll is
here (http://www.pathfinder.com/time/time100/time100poll.html). We'll have
a web page up hopefully tomorrow for it.

Put Linus to the Builders and Titans category if you're going to
participate.

Heck, if just luci members vote, they'll be well on the way to a million,
right? :)