Re: Meeting...

Yeah, whatever Slacker!
*heh*

Yeah, I'm moving Neely.Net off campus *those bastards*
But now I have new walls to drill into!
*makes Tim the Tool-Time Tailor grunts*

100BT this time Richard or do we wanna do fiber:P
Ever see NetQuake played across a fiber backbone?  It's awesome :P

<!Harry>
Or we could do token ring...It would make things easier if we ever decided
to dig up a network line close to the apt and patch into SIU's network.

I've always wanted to get into remote networking :P
</!Harry>

On Mon, 6 Apr 1998, Richard H. Fifarek wrote:

[something that looked like an excuse was munched]
heh