Re: Meeting...

	Ok, guess it's time for me to make an excuse about my lack of
attendance this last year.
	I miss going to the meetings.  Not only were they
incredibly informative, but I got to see some friends that didn't shoot me
blank stares when I spoke about computers.  I have quite a few good
friends directly from SILUG, but three of them are in different
geographical areas now.  Mark B. and I run into each other a lot, and
short of a natural disaster will likely room together next year.
	The main reason I've missed the meetings is that this year was the
beginning of my Air Force ROTC adventure (better late than never, right?),
and it was a lot more of a time commitment than I expected.  To add to
that, every evening during the week is the only time that ROTC students
can meet regularly, and inevitably the person in charge chooses Mon.
	I still help out where I can, and am happy to help when I have the
time.  I tried to make it to the Computer Fest (?) in Springfield, but
didn't get the directions in time, and the weather was less than
wonderful in Chicago.
	I just realized that this rambling was more a means of
justifying it to myself than anyone else, but there you go.