Re: Meeting...

Well, both I guess, or so I'm told. In regards to attendance, I've told
these guys that "not going due to lack of anyone showing up, or lack of
activity, is the cause of no one going.  If they don't go, no one else
will either, simply because they too think that no one comes". <- that
make sense? hmn. :)

I know that Steven, Mathew, Alan, and Mike have moved, but who other than
Koree and Mark are still active?  Is there a reason for people not coming
anymore? Anything I can help with?  From who I've encountered, there is a
growing number of linux users in the Carbondale area.  Is there any way
to reach them more?  Koree can't do everything, he's an hour away.  I
just wanted to address the issue since I was bombarded with it this
weekend and I have no input into the situation, as I live 4 hours away.

I've been working a lot with the LUCI group, and Matthew has done wonders
with the EASUG group.  If the SILUG group needs any help, I'd be more
than happy to try.  As Steven's first group I'd like to see it be the
largest... and happiest ;)

PS. Stay tuned for info from Steve in regards to the upcoming Linux
InstallFest, OK?

Kara