RE: ISDN

Actually,  It's very possible that the maintainer's wouldn't know it was
available!  Ameritech does not update it's employees well.  In fact, when
we first inquired with Ameritech in regards to ISDN, they told us it
wasn't a telephone thing!  This was the booth at the State Fair too!

We had to call the office, and stay on hold forever because the normal
Ameritech office didn't handle it, but the ISDN office did.

Good Luck working with the Induhviduals :)