Re: ISDN

Yeah, as I recall now, there was someone doing a demo of teleconferencing at the Libarary once, and they ordered a 56k circuit and added some kinda device that emulated ISDN because the ISDN circuit was a LOT higher priced than the 56k dedicated circuit

Matthew

Matthew Phelps Walker
mwalker@cstonesystems.com
(812) 423-7676
http://www.cstonesystems.com

Mark Bishop said:
> Anyone know of a fairly cheap ISP that has ISDN in Carbondale.  If I move
> off campus I want a faster line :P

Good luck.  It's been my experience that GTE charges ridiculous
amounts of money for ISDN, if they even have the service...

(217)698-1694             | Meetings the 4th Tuesday of every month