Mustang RH?

I was poking around on sunsite looking for a lesstif RPM, when I foudn a
directory under the /pub/Linux/distributions/redhat/contrib directory
called mustang.  In this dir, there are some really kewl things.  I'm
guessing that this is the beta for the next release of redhat.  It
includes Windowmaker RPMs, KDE RPMs, TkDesk RPMs and many other things.
Take a look!

Koree