Re: Variety of Questions

On Tue, 10 Mar 1998, Bill Dunn wrote:

> don't really see anything for printing to a Windows machine. As far as that
> goes I know how to mount (or map) the RH 5.0 machine to a Windows 95 drive
> but how do you look at the Windows drives from the Linux box?
>

> 	Bill Dunn

If ya want to mount a Windows drive using SMB over a network, just use
smbmount.  Example:

smbmount //koree/c /mnt/koree/c

It'll prompt ya for a password.  React accordingly.  I do this every
evening because my linux machine at work backs up my Winbloze workstation
every night on me 8 GB tape backup over the network :D  It's pretty groovy
:D

Koree

Koree A. Smith  | Co-Administrator, Ameth.org
koree@Ameth.org | http://www.ameth.org/~koree
NT != *IX       | I Corinthians 2:1-5