Re: Meeting?

Okay, I just called JAL.  They're opened today, so it looks like we're on
for a meeting.  Mark, I've got the ethernet card in me machine, so if ya
could bring some cables, that would be great (I'm out of spare cables).
If anyone else has any cables, that'd be awesome if ya could bring 'em.
I'll try to find some Cat 5 cables before the meeting, but I doubt I'll be
able to.  Well, I'll see you all tonight!

Koree

Koree A. Smith  | Co-Administrator, Ameth.org
koree@Ameth.org | http://www.ameth.org/~koree
NT != *IX       | I Corinthians 2:1-5