Re: More Meeting Ideas....

I'll just plan on bringing my PC to the meeting next Monday.  I've got GIMP
and my IRC stuff all ready on there.  I know this is early, but if someone
could keep in mind to bring a larger monitor (15-21") for the meeting, that'd
be great.  My monitor is only a 14", and would probably not be very conducive
to doing any kind of demo.  But, if no one wants to bring one, I guess I'll
have to :D  Final note:  If anyone is actually good at using the GIMP, please
show up to this meeting.  I can compile it, and I can make some basic images,
but I'm not a graphics guy for the most part, so if someone else can do a more
proper demonstration of GIMP's abilities, it'd be great!  Hope to see you all
there!!

Koree

On Sun, 25 Jan 1998, Alan Wilson wrote:

> On Sat, 24 Jan 1998, Koree A. Smith wrote:
>

> > I just finally got the GIMP working, and it RULES!!!!!!!!!  I'm one step
> > closer to being done with MS :D  Would anyone like to discuss GIMP and maybe
> > see a demo at the next meeting?  Keep it in mind :D
>
> I'd love to see a demo of gimp
>
> Alan
>

> --

Koree A. Smith