Re: A non-Windows World...

Koree A. Smith said:
> Does Wine run win32 apps or just 16?  Just curious...

Last time I looked at it, it would run either, but not with the
Windows 95 GUI features.  Keep in mind that was almost a year ago
though...  (At the time, it was still logical to associate NT 3.51
with "win32".)

Since I have both Windows 3.1 (for Wabi) and Windows 95 on my system
again, I'll probably start playing with Wine again soon...

(217)698-1694             | Watch this space for meeting day & time