Disk Mirroring...

Is there any support in the current kernel for such a beast?  One of our
customers just recently had us install disk mirroring on SCO Openserver 5.0.4
(probably more appropriate to call it disk duplexing), in which there are two
UW SCSI-3 controllers, each with it's own Seagate Cheetah.  Data is written to
both disks so you have an exact copy on both disks.  If one disk or controller
dies, downtime is minimal.  It sounds like a good idea to me.  Just curious if
Linux supports it, and if not, I wonder if that'd be a good venture for me to
jump into the Linux Kernel devel :D

Koree

Koree A. Smith
--