New scsi CDrom drive

I ordered RH5.0 and decided to upgrade the old DX33 a bit before the RedHat
install. I found a scsi cdrom drive (to hook to the adaptec 1542 scsi card)
for under $30 (incl s&h).  Installed it and the old Slackware found and
mounted it with no problem!  The problem, of course, is DOS.  Where do I find
the CDrom drivers for a scsi CDrom?  I think I need something like aspicd.sys
for use with the adaptec scsi card.  Does anyone know anything about this?

Another almost off-topic comment:  If the coordinator of the meetings gets
desperate for a topic and if there is any interest, I would be happy to talk
about 15 minutes about Netware from a Linux point of view.  I sense that
several of the members have been asked to look at Novell products, and perhaps
a quick 'jargon translation session' might help to quickly resolve Novell
problems.  Any interest???

Alan