Re: IBM & LILO

If Matt is referring to me, it wasn't actually the scsi card.  It was an
ide hard drive that was not being recognized correctly.  I finally
solved this problem by moving the hard drive over to another machine
also running linux and it worked perfectly.  Also, the first machine
booted properly after removing the drive.  Don't know why this worked,
just know that it did.