Re: Dropbox?

In the past if too much was deleted Dropbox has actually sent an email warning that something bad might be accidentally happening.  For example, 1.5 years ago, I got an email,

"You recently deleted 5934 files from your Dropbox account. If you want these files back, you can still restore them until 2/27/2019. After that, they’ll be permanently deleted."

If it’s not too late you can, _Show deleted files_,

And, _Folder history_, might give you a hint as to when/what happened,