Unifi on EL8

Anyone running Ubiquiti Unifi controller on EL7 and plan to upgrade to EL8?

Unifi depends on python2 and mongodb. Both dependencies are now verboten in fedora repos.
Building the old 2.6 version of mongodb needed by unifi on el8 took me straight into dependency hell. No thanks.
I see mongodb 4.x rpms for el8 on the mongodb site, but I prefer to avoid third party rpms if I can help it.

Leaning towards migrating my Unifi controller to a podman container.

This container looks pretty good and appears to be actively maintained:
https://hub.docker.com/r/jacobalberty/unifi/

Steve's probably already done this. Thoughts?

Thanks,
Andy

No Trees were killed in the sending of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.