Re: Ubiquiti Unifi virtual controller available from RPMFusion soon

On Mon, Dec 18, 2017 at 10:45:52AM -0600, Steven Pritchard wrote:
> I have been running UniFI under Docker so I can run the Debian
> packages.  It works great for this purpose.
>
> https://hub.docker.com/r/silug/unifi/

FWIW, the unifi5 branch should work fine, but latest is a little broken.
I updated it today after sending this, and it turns out they made a
*major* permissions change that I have to account for.

You can also add "-e UNIFI_USER=root" to the docker command to work
around the problem for now.