Saturday marathon

This afternoon's SILUG meeting was one of the fullest we've had in quite a
long time. Wendell brought his Linksys E3000 wanting to install DD-WRT
firmware on it -- successfully. Andrew had a bunch of questions about
running MariaDB in Docker containers. I brought my Cubox-i with a minimal
Fedora 22 ARM install. It needs to get both WiFi and Bluetooth running. It
turns out those depend on a graphical desktop (Mate), which requires
installing about a thousand packages not in the minimal image. Even with a
Class 10 MicroSD as its hard drive, installing all those packages is a
v-e-r-y slow process. Steve and I left dnf running and will try to return
& resume tomorrow.

--Doc Savage
  Fairview Heights, IL