From: Kevin Thomas <axel2078@gmail.com>
To: "silug-discuss@silug.org" <silug-discuss@silug.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2016 9:48 AM
Subject: Re: Security certification

CompTIA Security+ maybe?

On Mon, Apr 11, 2016 at 2:31 PM, Bonnie Saunders <fbceachday@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all.  Doc mentioned a certification for me to look into getting for my job hunt.  What was it, again?
On Apr 20, 2015 20:55, "Robert G. (Doc) Savage" <dsavage@peaknet.net> wrote:
Following one last-minute round testing for the FedUp upgrade tool in the morning, Fedora 22 Beta should be released on Tuesday (April 21st). If you want to download everything when it is released, save and edit the two attachments. As always, put it in /usr/local/bin, chown root:root, chmod 755, and edit the two environment variables to match your system. If you need the linkdups Perl script, do the same.

Enjoy,
--Doc