Linux Journals from 10 years ago

I have a box full of Linux Journals from the 2000's. Maybe 4 or 5 years worth. If anyone wants to be nostalgic and outdated you can have them otherwise they go into the recycle bin. Let me know off list.

         "I see motorcycles everywhere, you should too, especially ... mine!"
"If my decision to ride a bike, be free and live life on my terms offends you ... cool."
         "Everyone has a darkside ... mine's just a little closer to the surface"