Re: Creating a zfs filesystem in CentOS 6.4

I ordered my new RAM on Tuesday. It was waiting in my mailbox this
afternoon. You gotta love vendors like that.

Some new questions come to mind now:
- Should I change the partitions on my boot drive to quadruple the size
of swap?
- Do I need to do that before installing the new RAM?
- Will I need to use a bootable CD to make those changes?
- Would it be easier to simply put in the new RAM and re-install CentOS?

--Doc