Re: Fedora 18 status is Go, release planned for January 15, 2013

Is there a mirror somewhere where I can snag Fedora 18? It looks like Fedora's download page is down.

Server error

The webpage at http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/releases/18/Live/x86_64/Fedora-18-x86_64-Live-Desktop.iso is currently unavailable. It may be overloaded or down for maintenance.