[Test-Announce] Fedora 18 Beta Go/No-Go Meeting, Thursday,November 22 @ 20:00 UTC (3pm Eastern, 12pm Pacific)

FYI:

Join us on irc.freenode.net in #fedora-meeting-1 for this important
meeting, wherein we shall determine the readiness of the Fedora 18 Beta.

Thursday, November 22, 2012 @20:00 UTC (15:00 EST/12:00 PST/21:00 CET)

"Before each public release Development, QA and Release Engineering meet
to determine if the release criteria are met for a particular release.
This meeting is called the Go/No-Go Meeting."

"Verifying that the Release criteria are met is the responsibility of
the QA Team."

For more details about this meeting see:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Go_No_Go_Meeting

In the meantime, keep an eye on the Fedora 18 Beta Blocker list:
http://qa.fedoraproject.org/blockerbugs/milestone/18/beta/buglist

Btw. Thanksgiving conflict is known, but we decided not to move
Go/No-Go to Wednesday because of limited time for testing, let me
know in case of (strong) objections.

Jaroslav