Raspberry Pi, CuBox, or Trim-Slice?

I'm looking for something to get into doing something to play around with and have been looking at single board computer ideas, in particular there is the Raspberry Pi, CuBox, and Trim-Slice.  Raspberry Pi is the most basic and costs $25-$35 and is more for learning basics, it has 256MB RAM, 700MHz CPU, some USB ports and and SD card slot for storage I may end up buying one regardless due to price.  CuBox is more advanced with HDMI, Gigabit Eathernet, 1GB DDR3 RAM, 800MHz ARM CPU, microSDHC card slot for OS (comes with 2GB micro SDHC preloaded with Ubuntu) and an eSATA port all at $135 right now, it seems a popular choice for playing with streaming, file server with an external HDD as it is more capable of doing 1080p.  The last one that I've looked at is the Trim-Slice, this is the most costly at $249-$276 for the two I'm interested in, it uses Tegra 2, it has Gigabit, 1GB DDR2 RAM, 1GHz dual core CPU, single or dual HDMI (depends on model) comes with dongle for Wi-Fi 802.11n though I feel I'll be trying to make my own work, it has a micro SDHC and full size SDHC card slot so you can have one be system (comes with 4GB micro SDHC preloaded with Ubuntu).  Right now just looking at this, and will probably wait until summer to do much with this idea though it would be fun to mess with in my free time.

--
"You must control your future by taking command of your present, and fixing and learning from your past."

"When history is forgotten people don't realize when it repeats."