Re: St. Louis User and Tech Group Bowling Holiday

The following message just came in from Bill:

    All:

    Late-breaking news: The awesome folks at Technology Partners have
    offered to sponsor the food and drinks for this year's festivities.
    That means (at least) the first round of pizzas, party platters, and
    pitchers are on them! If you're looking for your next gig, or need
    people for a project, be sure to check them out at
    http://technologypartners.net. (I've worked with them several times
    myself, and they've always treated me very well.)

    Thanks!
    Bill

In case any of you missed the original message...

On Tue, Dec 06, 2011 at 11:15:47AM -0600, Steven Pritchard wrote:
> Some of you might be interested in this.
>
> I'll be there.  :-)

(618)624-4440             | See web site for meeting details.