Re: Fedora 16 is released

No, I haven't tried the 32-bit Live CD yet or the installation DVD.  I'm thinking it's just my particular hardware in my new Dell XPS laptop because I was able to boot from the Fedora 15 Live CD on my  9 year old laptop and install it just fine, but when I tried it on my new laptop, it just dropped me to the Dracut debug shell while it was booting.  I tried the Fedora 15 32-bit Live CD, 64-bit Live CD, and the installation DVD and none of them would boot.  At least this time, with the Fedora 16 Live CD, it gave me an error saying it couldn't find the live image, but I still don't know how to fix it or why this is happening on a fairly new laptop. Although I just bought this XPS a few months ago, this particular model has been sold by Dell for close to a year now.