Re: shared printer?

Have you tried to add a static route on the Windows box to that specific IP/network?

I came across a similar issue - Needed to configure a dsl modem, remotely. We use 172.x.x.x and the modem was on 192.x.x.x
I RDC'd into the branch server (has 2 NICs, not sure if that matters), set a static route with CMD command "route add", and could then ping it and web into it.

As long as whatever router you are using can see both networks, a static route could be the solution.

Thanks,
~Brian