Fedora 16 Beta

Yeah yeah yeah... I know I'm late on this. So sue me.

Right on time -- actually delayed two weeks -- the much-anticipated beta
release for Fedora 16 is finally here. If you want to try it, you can
use the attached script to download all 30GB of it. Put it
in /usr/local/bin, chmod it to 755, and chown it to root:root.

As usual, edit the LOCAL_DEST and LOCAL_USER variables to match your
system. This script calls Steve's linkdups Perl script, which should
also be in /usr/local/bin.

Enjoy!
--Doc

rsync-16Beta.sh