Re: death of WebOS?

On Tue, 2011-08-23 at 10:34 -0500, Christopher Rolves wrote:
> http://blog.makezine.com/archive/2011/08/hp-killing-off-touchpad-pre-open-source-it.html

Chris,

It's my considered opinion that HP's Leo Apotheker is a bigger idiot
than many of our contemporary politicians.

I've been lusting after a Pre3 to replace my ancient original Pre phone,
and for the past couple of days I've been scouring the web looking for
someone (Best Buy?) trying to unload a couple of 32G TouchPads for $149.

WebOS has made my Palm Pre phone head and shoulders more capable than
any so-called "smartphone". I agree with the blogger that HP needs to
open source WebOS rather than bury it.

--Doc