fedora 15 office issues

Is there a script I can run that will do a complete scan of my system to look for missing dependancies?
If I have libre office open and I try to open a PDF with adobe reader I get a black screen and vis virsa. If I close the open program the other will open just fine kinda irritating. I am hoping there is a simple fix like I stated maybe a missing dependancy or something. If you have any other suggestions that would be great.

--
Thank you,

Craig Ziegel
MW Transport System