N64 emulator and decent controller?

Does anyone know of a good Linux emulator for N64 ROM's as well as a good controller for use with such games?  I have a Wii classic controller I could use with a Wiimote connected through Bluetooth, however any major improvements in getting Wiimotes to work with Linux (or OS X, or Windows) seems to have all halted or stopped entirely.

--
"You must control your future by taking command of your present, and fixing and learning from your past."

"When history is forgotten people don't realize when it repeats."