Re: Thinkpad battery vendor

I also use Kahlon.com, they have memory and batteries.

"Robert G. (Doc) Savage" <dsavage@peaknet.net> wrote:
As I go thru the hours of of nitpicking updates and pre-updates that Windows 7 Service Pack 1 is inflicting on me and my Thinkpad, I gave in to a nagging diagnostic that's been telling me I need to replace the battery. I was not looking forward to writing a $180 check to Lenovo.

I was delighted when a Google search on that part number sent me to http://www.laptopsforless.com. They're selling the name-brand part new (not refurbished) for $50. Thought I'd pass this vendor along to anyone else needing a new battery.

--Doc