native ZFS on linux

Is anyone else excited about running native ZFS on Linux?  Apparently a company called KQstor has managed to make a successful port to Linux that's native.....it's supported in the Linux kernel, so no need to rely on FUSE.  Someone in a FreeNAS forum that I frequent said that he downloaded their source for it and installed it in Ubuntu and it's working great so far.  I think this is pretty exciting!  You can get more info about it here.  http://www.kqstor.com/

Kevin