Re: Hard drive testing?

Well Western Digital will replace the drive for free and I did a reinstall that is running just fine right now on my 500 GB Seagate, however I think I'll be buying a replacement 1 TB anyway and whatever I get back from WD will become an external.

--
"You must control your future by taking command of your present, and fixing and learning from your past."

"When history is forgotten people don't realize when it repeats."

"Я - тот. Я - всемогущее. Я буду управлять по всем."