OT: Nokia N900 for sale

I thought people in the Linux crowd might be interested so I thought
I'd offer this here before moving on to other places. I just bought a
Nokia N900 phone/mobile computer/inter-dimensional discombobulator but
have found myself missing an evil iPhone. It runs Maemo now but will
be unofficially supported by MeeGo (which has an alpha release out).
If you currently have an Android or iOS phone now then I would suggest
this only if you really love Linux gadgets or if you are thinking
about developing for the MeeGo platform. If you are still using a
plain-old phone then this thing will probably amaze you. You could
also use it as an mobile internet device or get a no-contract phone
plan (cheaper than contract plans) from T-Mobile.

I just got it a few days ago to replace the phone I lost when changing
jobs. I purchased it for $465 on Amazon, right before they dropped the
price to $400. The closer to that price the more likely I'll say yes
;-)

If you would like to find out more fill free to ask or check out these links:

http://maemo.nokia.com/n900/
http://meego.com/community/blogs/valhalla/2010/meego-handset-project-day-1-here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW5wpg5epMs

Thanks, I hope nobody finds this to off-topic/offensive, if so Steven
can remove it!

--Nathan