Re: akmod-nvidia

If you can tell me how to do that I am willing to try. I get my ABIT
screen when Nvidia normally comes up a unexpected error screen flashes
on the screen. Then the Fedora Graphical boot screen, then the black
screen with a flashing curser no way to login that I know of. GUI is
still my friend. Thank you but a little more help is needed.