Re: Fwd: Re: MythTV lirc error

Craig,

I don't have MythTV installed, so I can't help you directly. But just
for background, do you have all five of the following installed?

lirc-0.8.6-6.fc12.x86_64.rpm
lirc-devel-0.8.6-6.fc12.x86_64.rpm
lirc-doc-0.8.6-6.fc12.x86_64.rpm
lirc-libs-0.8.6-6.fc12.x86_64.rpm
lirc-remotes-0.8.6-6.fc12.x86_64.rpm

If you do, you should be able to run "rpm -qil lirc..." to see where
lircd should be.

--Doc