Re: Employment Opportunity

Mark,

Since this job is temporary, would your company allow one to work from home, remotely ?

  -- Roger Hill

---- Mark Bishop <mark@bish.net> wrote:

=============
Sorry Steve if this isn't the correct list.

My Company is in need of one to two software (and I mean C)
programmers.  I can teach you the development environment but you need
to work out of our home base in Sarasota FL.  You need to be
professional and be dedicated to get the tasks assigned finished.  I
am unsure of the rates we are going to pay, but if you are interested,
we need to talk.  This is going to last until June.

Please send me a reply and if you have a resume, attach it.  Again,
the skill set you need is the ability to write application code in C.
You need to be able to read specifications and follow direction.

Feel free to pass this on to anyone who might be interested.