Re: Wednesday, 1/6/2010 Metro East meeting

On Mon, Jan 04, 2010 at 02:39:12PM -0600, Steven Pritchard wrote:
> At the moment, the forecast is for flurries or light snow by evening on
> Wednesday, but hopefully we'll be able to get a meeting in.  If you plan
> to come, make sure to either keep an eye on your email, or follow me on
> Twitter (or Facebook) if the weather gets ugly.  I'll post something
> both places if we need to cancel...

Bleh...  It looks like now we're supposed to get dumped on (well, a few
inches of blowing snow, but that counts as dumped on around here)
starting at around 6 tonight.  Maybe we should just skip this meeting
and try again in a couple of weeks?

In the mean time, try to stay warm...  :-)

(618)624-4440             | See web site for meeting details.