Re: UNetbootin: Stop Burning Coasters, Boot From a USB Drive

On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 3:02 PM, Chris Spehn <chris.spehn@gmail.com> wrote:
What a great tool. You have just tempted me to buy a new usb drive.

You act you really need a reason, if you are posting here you could just say I need it, and buy one, also if you do want to get one get a 128GB model, or step down to a 64GB or a 32GB, should hold all your distros.

--
"You must control your future by taking command of your present, and fixing and learning from your past."

"When history is forgotten people don't realize when it repeats."