Re: Fedora 11 repo

yumex repolist still lists 11.9 repos  I don't think it work.

[root@craiglaptop craig]#  rpm -Uvh --oldpackage \
>     http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/releases/11/Fedora/x86_64/os/Packages/fedora-release-11-1.noarch.rpm \
>     http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/releases/11/Fedora/x86_64/os/Packages/fedora-release-notes-11.0.0-2.fc11.noarch.rpm
Retrieving http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/releases/11/Fedora/x86_64/os/Packages/fedora-release-11-1.noarch.rpm
Retrieving http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/releases/11/Fedora/x86_64/os/Packages/fedora-release-notes-11.0.0-2.fc11.noarch.rpm
Preparing...                ########################################### [100%]
	package fedora-release-notes-11.0.0-2.fc11.noarch is already installed

[craig@craiglaptop ~]$ yum repolist
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, refresh-packagekit
Error: Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository: rpmfusion-free. Please verify its path and try again
[craig@craiglaptop ~]$ su
Password:
[root@craiglaptop craig]# yum repolist
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, refresh-packagekit
fedora/metalink                                          | 5.5 kB     00:00
fedora-debuginfo/metalink                                | 4.6 kB     00:00
fedora-source/metalink                                   | 5.6 kB     00:00
Error: Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: rpmfusion-free
[root@craiglaptop craig]#