Re: RHEL vs. Fedora for Red Hat Certification Prep

Thanks for the added info Doc. I'm sort of beginning a life/career in IT and at first I was just going to go the M$ route but now I'm thinking maybe I should try to do Red Hat's certification instead. I'd much rather work with Linux as I think it's a smarter solution for business. There are certainly situations where Windows has an advantage over Linux but it seems like 80% of the time (or something) Linux would be a better choice.

I'm also very interested in Ubuntu but I kinda think Canonical is too young to really know whether it has a future in business or not.