Re: Network question

If you can ping the server from the desktop and the desktop from the
server, it sounds to me like your network is functioning properly.  I
apologize for the additional questions, but what specifically are you
trying to accomplish over the network that isn't working?  Is there a
chance that the laptop/server are on one subnet and the desktop is on
another?

I don't have any experience with your specific router, but I would be
surprised if all the machines had to be wireless to communicate with
each other.