Re: Networking Question Please?

There isn't much to go on in this.

I'm guessing that by "hard wired" you mean that the desktop is plugged
directly into the router.  So, are you assigning addresses dynamically
or are the machines set up as static?  Does your desktop get an address
at all?  Can it connect to the router via your web browser?  What OS is
the desktop?  What have you tried so far?  Have you ever had success
connecting a machine directly to your router?

Basically, please send more information.

-Jason